Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Scary Halloween Decorations From... Martha Stewart?!?!


Okay, I know this sounds a little odd, but I have gotten some of my best Halloween decoration ideas from none other than Martha Stewart. Yeah, I can't believe it either! Just look at the following pictures and see what I'm talking about!

"Black Magic Carved Pumpkins" are made by spray-painting your Jack-O-Lanterns black!
My suggestion: Try ditching the traditional candle and opt for creepy colored glow sticks!

"Creepy Candles" made by dripping red candle wax on white candles.
My suggestion: Try with black candles for a scarier effect! And if you have a spider themed decor, try black wax dripped on white candles!

"Mouse Motel" made by carving small holes inside pumpkins and placing in small toy mice.
My suggestion: Try using other creepy-crawlies! Roaches and spiders will be happy to rent some space at the Mouse Motel as well!

All these instructions and more can be found on marthastewart.com